Sunday, February 4, 2024

Mandatory Blog Post

I'm fairly inexperienced with Wine. I have really only had it at weddings or at special dinners. However, did go to a Wine tasting in Greece which was really cool but that was 9 years ago. I am definitely looking forward to another wine tasting as part of this course. 

One thing that I assumed earlier was that wine tasted mainly of grapes so I thought it wasn't that interesting of a drink. It was only later that I realized that Wine can have so many complex tastes. In many ways this course will teach me the complexities of taste that different kinds of wines offer and I am super excited to learn about that.

That being said I do like white wines though. Chardonnays and champagnes are usually pretty great though I've only really had them at weddings. I find them less bitter than red wines and many are less alcoholic as well. Regarding the specific wines I really do not
know much , as I usually used to just differentiate wines by whether it was red or white and didn't bother too much about the grape variety and the region it came from.

Lastly, Here's a pic of me below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wine Tasting 6:Piattelli Reserve Malbec 2019

Name:  Piattelli Reserve Malbec 2019 Variety:  Malbec Region:   Mendoza Country:  Argentina Year:  2019 Price:  $15.99 Wine Tasting Review: ...