Sunday, January 21, 2024

Wine 1: Dark Horse Double Down Red

This was my first time reviewing a Wine and I was pretty excited. I decided to take this class with a few friends and this week one of them bought the wine and we all drank and tasted the Wine together after our dinners. The Wine we had was called a Dark horse double down red, which was a blended wine from california. The packaging looked really cool and it wasn't too expensive either at $8. Here's a photo of the bottle of wine below.

 


The wine had a raspberry like taste to it and was very rich and dark. Despite the 20% alcohol content, it did not generate much of a buzz and was surprisingly very smooth to drink. Compared to the cheap beers and Vodka my friends and I usually drink, this felt like a huge step up.


Next time I intend to get some nice Wine glasses and slowly pair the wine with some good food as well. Super excited to try more wines! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wine Tasting 6:Piattelli Reserve Malbec 2019

Name:  Piattelli Reserve Malbec 2019 Variety:  Malbec Region:   Mendoza Country:  Argentina Year:  2019 Price:  $15.99 Wine Tasting Review: ...